Global clean energy solutions provider Gentari is committed to doing our part in solving the world’s most pressing sustainable energy needs: to change how we live today and help secure a better future, focusing on three key business pillars of Renewable Energy, Hydrogen and Green Mobility.
Gentari Australia, formerly Wirsol Energy, is amongst the leading players in the Renewable Energy sector in the Australian market, specialising in development, construction, asset management and maintenance of renewable energy projects across the country. Our growing portfolio comprises of solar & battery energy storage (BESS) across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
Helmed by a local team with deep understanding of the Australian energy landscape and supported by a leadership team with global energy expertise and a comprehensive portfolio built on innovation and growth, we are accelerating the transition to a more sustainable future, with benefits for all.
This is not just a boring data entry position, you will be an integral part of our growing O&M team and important to our day-to-day operations. This position would be perfect for someone who would like to step into the renewable energy sector or is simply passionate about supporting a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Work order management in CMMS system based on preventative maintenance plans and unscheduled maintenance.
- Supporting site engineers with administrative tasks and day-to-day operations of utility scale solar farms
- Liaising with the control room/engineers and create work orders based on the guidelines.
- Administration and management of shared operations email inbox
- Inventory and spare parts management including raising purchase orders and supplier management.
- Scheduling of preventative maintenance and updating preventative maintenance plans
- Daily communication with site technicians and sub-contractors. Including leading the weekly site meetings.
- Subcontractor management
- Use of multiple software-based programmes like Microsoft Dynamics, Outlook, Skytrust and SignOnSite
- Document management for asset portfolio
- Updating asset list in the CMMS.
- Handling and assisting with warranty related issues.
- Maintain and enhance the relationships and communication line with internal and external customers.
- Processing internal and external invoices
- Month end reconciliation of accounts/ invoicing
- Processing of site personnel time sheets for work order tracking and payroll purposes
- Monthly analysis of contractor financial accounts against contracts
- Creating reports (including monthly, quarterly, yearend, ad hoc financial reports as required by the business unit)
- At least 1-2 years of administrative experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management and coordination skills.
- Administrative and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great negotiation skills and influence with senior stakeholders.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and work in a team environment.
- Tech savvy and good Microsoft Excel knowledge required.
- Self-motivated and proud to be involved in the clean energy revolution